At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
As our first got-to-market hire, you will be *the person* tasked with getting the word out about Deta. You’ll execute on and professionalize our marketing across the board.
- Understanding the company’s product suite and vision, as well as the wider developer tools market
- Developing novel channels to grow our developer community
- Maximizing the impact of the developer community in building apps on Deta
- Organizing & executing different campaigns: hackathons, newsletters, Deta VC
- Following web development trends to aid in product development and positioning
- Creating and maintaining dashboards around quantitative marketing metrics
- Crafting compelling writing & content across different media: product announcements, tweets, emails, YouTube, etc.
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire product marketers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good story teller
- Grasp for synthesizing & finding the story / common thread between disparate pieces of data
- Ability to execute complex projects with many moving parts and deadlines
- Comfortable creating structure out of nothing
- Ability to code and fluency with web development is a plus
Our Typical Process
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter and links to things you've written, if you have any.