At Deta, we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team as our first design hire! You will have the opportunity to bring your creativity to life by conceptualizing, drafting, iterating, and implementing unique designs for the future of personal cloud technology.
- You will be utilizing your skills in UX design, interaction/UI design, and visual design, to ensure a memorable, intuitive, and functional experience for both developers and users
- Be involved in the entire design process, from user research and prototyping to product launch
- Building style guides, document patterns, and collaborating with the team across departments on impactful decisions
- Code, and test products
The following profile is just a suggestion, and we will hire Product Designers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
- You have a passion for product design and a unique but accurate intuition of what looks beautiful. A few years of experience would be great
- A user-centric design approach and excellent attention to detail
- Expertise in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, and Sketch
- Possessing a combination of technical and human-centered design skills, as well as great communication skills
- The ability to code and understanding of web development and developers is a major plus
Our Typical Process
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, a cover letter and links to your design portfolio.