At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
We are looking for a Go Developer to join our engineering team, who will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing distributed systems, critical to our products and services: Deta Cloud and Deta Space.
- You should be able to work independently and take ownership of your projects, to lead the end to end design and delivery of core services; specification, implementation, testing, security, integration, deployment, scaling, maintaining and monitoring of performant services
- You should be able to collaborate with cross-functional product and design teams to build and iterate on new features and functionality
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire developers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
Our core stack is: Go, Kubernetes, AWS (EKS, EC2, Lambda, etc), Nginx and PostgreSQL.
- 3+ years experience with Go (Golang) programming language
- Deep experience with software development, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or GCP
- Experience with web development and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git and version control systems
- Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker
- Experience with database design and SQL
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Passionate about building high-quality software
Our Typical Process
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter and links to things you've built, if you have any.