At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
Are you passionate about technology and know how to identify and support great developers to build innovative applications? As part of our GTM-team, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, convincing, and supporting top-notch developers to build cutting-edge solutions for our personal cloud platform. Join us, in building the future of personal cloud technology!
- As a Developer Success, you will be tasked with identifying and reaching out to potential developer partners, building relationships with them, and supporting them throughout the development process
- You will be responsible for understanding their needs and providing them with the resources and support they need to succeed
- You will also be responsible for identifying and nurturing potential product and solution ideas, and working with the development team to bring them to fruition
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire Developer Success profiles who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
- To excel in this role, you need to be driven and self-motivated, and have a deep understanding of technology and the developer community.
- Having a proven track record of identifying and supporting great developers, and a sense of what has potential to be meaningful products or solutions, is a great advantage.
- You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to both sell and support developers.
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and be able to thrive under responsibility.
Our Typical Process
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter and links to things you've built, if you have any.