At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
We are seeking a skilled Rust Developer to join our engineering team and contribute to the design and development of high-quality software systems, pushing our services to the next level: Deta Cloud and Deta Space.
- You will be responsible for utilizing the Rust programming language to architect, build, and maintain efficient and reliable software systems
- You should be comfortable taking ownership of projects and leading development efforts, as well as working effectively with others to achieve common goals
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire developers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
Our core stack is: Go, Kubernetes, AWS (EKS, EC2, Lambda, etc), Nginx and PostgreSQL.
- Strong experience with the Rust programming language
- A track record of delivering software projects from start to finish
- Proficiency in software development best practices, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with Git and other version control systems
- Experience with web development and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- You are passionate about building efficient and reliable software systems using Rust
Our Typical Process
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter and links to things you've built, if you have any.