Location: Berlin, Type: Full time
We’re looking for a well-organized and friendly person to ensure Deta is operating at full speed. The Operations Manager is a multi-functional role, where you will help us stay organized on things like recruiting, human resources, and accounting. In the future, you will be able to help define where this role goes based on your experience, skills, and ambition.
- You will help us improve our day-to-day operations, make sure we stay well organized, and ensure everyone on the team can focus on the things they're best at
- In a typical week, you could be helping source, hire and onboard our next colleague, collaborating with our accountant to prepare our bookkeeping, organizing a team offsite, finding a new office, or helping craft Deta’s appeal to future candidates
- You will be in the middle of Deta’s action and can learn about just about everything that involves growing an early stage company into a successful business
We’re willing to take a chance on you if you want learn and grow, even if you have little experience!
- Organized and comfortable in a fast changing environment
- Great communicator and pro-active in social settings
- Fast learner and comfortable with new skills, processes, or software (CRM, ATS, etc)
- Interest in learning more about human resources, business, and finance
- Strong English skills, written and verbal, Intermediate German (B1+ and intent to continue learning)
- Flexible, self-motivated, and autonomous
- Help accelerate a fast growing company, product, and community together
- Visa to Germany + support with relocation
- Broaden your skillset while being able to grow in specific areas like recruiting, talent management, business operations, finance, marketing, or legal
- Hybrid work environment (partial home-office & remote is encouraged!)
- Support a team that’s supporting tens of thousands of users & developers
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
Our Typical Process
- Initial Call
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief call & references
🖖 To apply, please send a short note to email@example.com with your CV.