Available levels: Junior
At Deta (https://deta.sh) we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
As part of our Platform Engineering team, you’ll help build delightfully fast global cloud services like Deta Micros & Deta Base, powering the ideas of developers and their applications across the planet.
We looking for ambitious engineers with a strong desire to grow and help build something with a global impact. Join us and never be bored.
Our core stack: Go, Kubernetes, AWS (EKS, EC2, Lambda, etc) and PostgreSQL.
- Help code, test, deploy, integrate, secure, scale, maintain and monitor robust and performant services
- Ship (hot)fixes (occasionally on weekends)
- Work with the product team to help create new and experimental cloud programs and services
- Always be on the lookout to improve, simplify & modernize our services
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire engineers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
- Fluency in at least one server side programming language, SQL and a strong willingness to learn Go & Rust
- First Experience with Big Cloud providers like AWS, Azure & GCP
- Interest in large scale, distributed web services, virtualization and cloud security
- Willingness to write clean, robust, performant, and secure web applications
Our Typical Process
- Initial Call
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief call & references
🖖 To apply, please send a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any links to things you've built (optional).